Thursday, December 26, 2002

Adria Petty Thanks GoneGator.Com

I sent this out to the mailing list a couple days ago, but I thought I'd post the message here.

Adria Petty (Tom's Daughter for those who don't know) left this message on the official BBS. Thanks Adria for the Christmas Present! I was truly flattered!

Hey it's Adria Petty here.

I have never used the boards before but i am really touched by your responses to the site.
Thank you so much for you compliments.

I also want want to address some of your concerns.

I am so sorry it took so long to get a decent site up and running.

You will see a lot of technical improvements after the holidays (screensavers etc). New bios and a new merch store. As well as a few new photos here and there.

And i have my fingers crossed but i believe the updating etc. will be vastly improved.

Cathy buffington - bless her soul - is going to be able to bring you the news with a whole new news managing system...that works!

A lot of people worked really hard to bring the site to you and they are the ones that deserve the kudos. Monkey clan and ed durante really rock!

I want to thank sean for keeping such a great site (gonegator.com), up and running while this one languished away. He does quite an amazing job.

I also want to say i am afraid the vox lounge is dead and buried - if there is still a board up from artist direct it will not be there too much longer.

I also want to let you know your loyalty to the band and input is greatly recognised and appreciated.

It is my hope that the fans will be rewarded through this site in the future with special offers etc.
So hang in there while we iron out the kinks.

Lots of love to every one of you for the holidays and keep enjoying tompetty.com

all the best

adria petty

No comments: